domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

My life these days ...

My life these days ...

In recent days and in general everything that has happened in thisend of the year beginning of the new, has been a constant process of questioning of what to do. What to do, comes from the emergence of the culmination of my undergraduate studies. This makes to keep in mind Where to go practice.

The answer is not unequivocal, because I am interested in a variety of issues, themes and issues with regard to rural development and the role and strengths of women in the same process. This broad view also suggests an infinite path hastaken. But like any learning process, I believe that I am currently in the process of accumulation, where I have to decide which road to take, it may be academic, educational, professional or traditional territorial seek greater involvement.

In short, I am in a period of accumulation which must decanted into something. That something should emerge, however, notintentionally force. But the spontaneity of the values that Ipurchased and built.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario