lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

my neighbourhood

My neighbourhood
I live in huechuraba. The name of my neighbourhood is 28 de octubre. This was foundated around of sixty. I live in the street Fabian oyanedel.this name (of neighbourhood) to come frorm of day of foundation: 28 october of 1967. And the name of street is in remember of fisrt worker of neighbourhood.
In actuality our neighbourhood is changing, because of arrived of metro with station vespucio norte. Other of the changes that our neighbourhood was experinmented is the buldining of new supermarket and new neighbourhood Valle Norte. In effect I cant to say that my neighbourhood it is been in process of urban renovation.
But other way I think that this process is due too of
a- Nearly of avenue Vespucio norte. In other way conection with the city and the road system
b- Huechuraba is one of places of urban expantion. In effect because of urban growth and the action of inmobiliary market
Well this is my neighbourhood at grat scale.but in the local scale or daily scale, this characterized for:
a- To have finalcial services like that bank of Chile
b- To have mechanical services like that technical review plant
c- To have market services, and many shop of industrial services

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario